The Oscars Red Carpet is arguably one of the biggest nights in fashion, and this year did not disappoint. Here at Made En France we noticed a major divide between this year’s trends - minimalist, Old Hollywood Glam and extravagant, vibrance. As fashion lovers, we fell on the extravagant spectrum and couldn’t get enough of the copious amounts of bright pink and tulle we saw on fashion veterans and rookies alike.
Photos By: Steve Granitz/WireImage, Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
Photos By: Shuttershock, INSTARImages
Photos By: Steve Granitz/WireImage
These looks still have us talking at the office and made us want more pink in our closets! So we’ve handpicked 5 of our favorite pink items at our boutique. Shop them now to add some Oscar Red Carpet inspiration to your collections.
1) Elise Chalmin Tee: Wear your heart on your sleeve with this fun graphic tee!
2) Paillette Therapie Pochette: Accessorize your everyday bag with this smaller, zipper pouch! Offering a wide variety of usage, this bag can be used to keep important belongings in tact or be worn solo and act as a fun, evening clutch.
3) Fanfaron Silk Scarf: This scarf's design is a tribute to the iconic Place de la Bourse in Bordeaux. Act as a true French fashionista with this elegant accessory!
4) Estellon Tote: With Spring around the corner, comes the desire to brighten up your wardrobe. We believe this bag is the perfect way to do that! The soft, baby pink leather of this tote gives your outfits a boost of femininity while also acting as the ideal, everyday bag.
5) Patt'touch Baby Shoes: Allow your or your loved one's baby to get in on the pink trend with these adorable shoes! We love the metallic detail that the shoes offer.